I’ve never been good at “Resolutions”. I don’t think I’ve ever really believed that I could actually accomplish them, so not setting any was better than failing at them. Either that, or I’ve just never LOVED the resolutions that I set. I’m in this place in my life where I want to do things that I love. So this year I set myself some goals. They are either things that I love, or attached to things that I love. So I guess, that is my first one: Do more things that I love. 🙂
So, as I sit here watching Pride and Prejudice for the 2nd time this week (I just found out that it’s on Netflix, and it is, by far, one of my favorite movies!) Here are my 2016 Goals (in no particular order):
- Start a blog (woohoo! That one is already done!)
- 365 Day Photo Challenge (more on that in the next few days)
- Shoot at least 3 weddings
- Read more non-fiction (I read a ton of fiction, but I need to get more non-fiction in my head)
- Regular exercise (boooooring!)
- Make my photography official (Business-y type stuff)
I don’t think any of these are so unattainable that I will fail. And they all involve things that I love. Photography, writing, reading and, well, exercise doesn’t count, but it’s a healthy decision. 🙂
Now that you all know them, you can keep me accountable!
So what are some of your resolutions? I’d love to hear about them!